One Day Self-Bailing Rafting – Upper Salt River
Provided by Salt River Rafting
Skill Level} Beginners - Experience
open to everyone over 18 yrs.
This 10 mile adventure on the Upper Salt River plummets through numerous Class 1 & II rapids such as Maytag, Overboard, Exhibition and Mescal Falls. Calm stretches such as the Narrows allow everyone to gather and revel in the beauty of the canyon that towers above, or to enjoy a friendly "out of boat experience" better known as a swim should you be so inclined. This is also an excellent trip for first-timers as well as seasoned rafters. The fun, excitement and beauty of the Salt River Canyon have never failed to impress. Sun, Splashes, Scenery and Saguaros are guaranteed!
One Day Rafting Upper Salt River March 28, 2020
- Self-bailing rafts
- certified instructors,
- PFD's (life jackets),
- specialized equipment, and first aid supplies.
- Wetsuits, wetsuit booties and paddle jackets are provided at no extra charge.
- Return transportation to your vehicle is included at the end of your trip.
- Meals and beverages are included on your trip.
- Shoes that can get wet (samples; Chaco’s or Teva’s)
- Wool Socks (keep your feet warm)
- Clothing that is fast drying
- Hat (ball cap recommended)
- Sunglasses (with a leash)
- Lip balm
- Camera / Video Camera (disposable is fine)
- Water bottle (be able to clip onto the boat ropes)
NO COTTON should not be worn on the river, once wet it has NO insulation value.
Optional: If cold weather
- Shirt Long Sleeve shirt (wear at lunch time if the weather is on the cold)
- Light jacket (might need when we stop to eat)
- Polypropylene, fleece, wool sweater. ANY synthetic top